Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome to Sphinxian Dreams

This BLOG is really a place where I can record funny antecdotes about my kids for access by family and friends. My husband and I have a daughter, Miranda, who is five years old, and a son, Xavier, who is three. Other children may appear in this BLOG (the names have been changed to protect the innocent), but my children are the stars.

So ... if you are family or friends, Welcome! You are expected to know all these stories by heart, so if I meet you and make some kind of reference to something in the BLOG that doesn't sound familiar, just nod knowingly and laugh -- with as little sleep as I get, I won't notice if you are faking it. If you aren't family or friends, welcome anyway, and rest assured that the testing will not be as stringent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miranda's uncle likes brussel sprouts because he can pretend he's a giant eating heads of lettuce.

Miranda's uncle has been known to be a little goofy, but he sure is good looking.